How to make eyelashes grow longer
Thickness, abundance and length of eyelashes are passed to us genetically, both matrilineal and patrilineal. Their form is depended also on color of hair, skin and ethnicity. Thus, blonde women have shorter lashes than brunettes, and eaves of Mongoloids are thicker than Europeans’.
Every eyelash has its own life cycle, which is divided into three phases: active growth (2-3 weeks), resting stage (4-7 weeks), and rejection phase. Every lash lives about 3 months and falls out when new “substitute” is ready.
Sometimes eaves can grow slower, become shorter and less dark. The factors which weaken bulbs and worsen eyelash condition are:
- Unbalanced diet
- Cosmetics of low quality
- Hormone disruption
Proper Eyelash Care
When a woman is not satisfied with her eaves, she usually wonders, how to make eyelashes grow. Some experts confirm that the nature is difficult to cheat. It is almost impossible to make eaves longer than it is built-in genetically. But if you regularly strengthen and take care of them, you can prevent lashes from falling out and pigment loss.
It is highly important to look after eaves properly.
• When you are in the sunlight, do not forget to wear sunglasses. They will protect you from bad influence of UV.
• Reconsider your meal. Fill your diet with fruits, vegetables and other products rich with vitamins and mineral nutrients. They are necessary for eyelash growth.
• Add keratin to your diet. This protein is contained in our eyelashes. You can find keratin in sweet pepper, briar, parsley.
• Always take face off in the evening. With the help of makeup removal and cotton pad take away mascara from your eyes. Move from nasal bridge towards cheekbones.
• Choose good cosmetics. Mascara of low quality can cause allergic eye redness or itching. Besides, it can crumble. Don’t have pity and throw such mascara away into the rubbish bin.
Home Remedies for Eyelashes Growth
Here are some recommendations how to get eyelashes grow at home.
- Comb hairs. Thus, you stimulate blood circulation around bulbs. It improves growth of eaves.
- Take care of your eyelids. You can do massage and compress. Prepare mixture of aloe and vegetable oil (1:2), add some drops of parsley sap. Apply it on the eyelids with massage moving and then wash off. Compress can be made from usual black tea. Dunk cotton pads into the tea and put them on eyes for 15 minutes.
- Use essential oils. Choose almond, peach and grape-seed oils. Ricinic and burdock oils help to strengthen eyelashes. Spread them with a mascara brush on eyelashes and leave for 1 hour. Don’t forget to wash them off before going to bed.
- Make healing masks with vitamins A and E. Mix vitamins from capsules with oil and apply on eyelashes. It will make your eaves longer and thicker.
Do not try to find a decision how to grow eyelashes longer with home remedies for a week. It is impossible. But if you go through procedures every day, you will achieve fine results in a month.
June 16, 2015 / adm / 0
Categories: How to make eyelashes grow
- Choosing the best Eyelash enhancer – top 3 eyelash enhancing serums
- How to use eyelashes growth products
- Benefits From Application Of Eyelash Growing Serum
- Full Truth about long lash growth serum
- Best eyelash growth serum vs. Home Remedies
- How to make eyelashes grow longer
- How To Acquire An Eyelash Growth Serums that work